Meet Zack Snider, a young farmer who raises pigs, turkeys, corn and soybeans with his family in West Michigan. He talks with us about:
- The most surprising thing about him (spoiler: it’s not far from having a seasonal werewolf running around the house)
- The difference between male and female turkeys
- A skill he has had since perhaps before he could walk
- A remodel project he’s working on
- Neat technology he and his dad work with to do the best job they can
- Barns with names…that are relevant for a very important reason!
- Sounds his son makes and other fun things Sawyer is learning
- Setting the record straight about family business in animal agriculture
- Three people he might invite to [Thanksgiving] dinner
- Family holiday traditions
- Things he’s most thankful for in this life
To read more and listen to some audio click the source below.
Michigan Allied Poultry Industries is a producer-led organization that serves and represents over 50 Michigan family-owned poultry farms with more than 15 million laying hens, 6 million chicken broilers, and 5.3 million turkeys represented. Michigan Allied Poultry is committed to the advancement and prosperity of the poultry industry through advocacy, education and development.
Michigan Allied Poultry Industries, Inc.
PO Box 144
Hamilton, MI 49419